رقم العضوية : 27710
الإقامة : Richmond, Virginia
الهواية : Soccer, photoGraph, Interneting
المواضيع : 102
الردود : 3375
مجموع المشاركات : 3,477
بمعدل : 0.65 مشاركة في اليوم
معدل التقييم : 5600194
معدل تقييم المستوى : عبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished roadعبدالرحمن بن فجري is on a distinguished road
آخر تواجد : ()
معلومات إضافية

عبدالرحمن بن فجري غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

mum said "Mr.Frank it seems that you are tired. please sit and have the lunch with us" and he agreed after John and his mother and mark insist that he should eat with. After they ate the lunch, John's mum left the house to meet friends.On the other hand, John , mark, And Frank were talking in the living room and were trying to name the strange Animal. Then , John said " what about Stela i think it is a good name , isn't it?" then, the strange animal changed his color and was moving so hard and jumping and when he calmed down, he said " I'm a male not Female, don't call me by a girl name please ?" the 3 of them were totally suprised. suddenly , some gun shooting sounds came from out side the house and some one was trying to break into John's House then ,,,

التوقيع - عبدالرحمن بن فجري

" الحمدلله حتى يبلغ الحمد منتهاه .. تخرجت من الولايات المتحده الأمريكيه"

follow me in instgram : Richmond_2014

رد مع اقتباس